We provide everything a new company needs to establish a consistent brand on the web, and on paper.
Abtek’s Complete Branding Package includes all the essentials for a new brand – whether it is your first logo, or just the latest in the evolution of your company’s message and culture.
The Logo Design and Branding Process
- In-Person Consultation
We start with a 90-minute consultation and needs assessment. Your account manager will complete this with you from an iPad. Come prepared to brainstorm, with a few examples of your current logo (if you have one) in print.
- The Brand Ethos Report
After our initial consultation, we’ll schedule a follow-up 60-minute meeting to play the Branding Cards game together. After that, we’ll have enough information to create a 5-Page Report about your company’s value system.
- Logo Sketches and Concepts
Your designer will present you with three concept options for a logo, as basic outline sketches and description. We’ll develop one of these logos to completion for your brand, or we can scrap them and try again. If after six proposed concepts, you’re not happy with our results, we’ll refund half of your most recent payment and cancel with no further obligation to you.
- Logo Refinements
Once you’ve selected which concept to develop, your designer will colourize and vectorize your logo, and prepare the final artwork for your approval. You can request unlimited revisions during this phase, so you’re sure to get a logo that is pixel-perfect.
- Style Guide
Your style guide will be developed once your final logo design is approved. These guidelines will help you and your media partners display the logo with the proper clear space and orientation to ensure brand consistency. You can include your Brand Style Guide as part of a media kit on your website.
What files do I get from the Complete Branding Package?
- Logo in EPS Vector Format – this is the format all printers will need to scale your logo without distortion. Print at any size, from business card to billboard.
- Business Card PDF for Printing – up to your first 3 names, ready to be sent to the printers. We use and highly recommend Little Rock Printing in Calgary.
- Microsoft PowerPoint template – Master Slide template included for you to create consistent, branded pitch decks with your logo.
- Microsoft Word Letterhead template – Print professional letters and other documents with an attractive template for your company.
- Newsletter template – delivered to your choice of email providers like Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, or Salesforce.
Professional Logo Design with Payment Plan Details
Your Complete Branding Package comes with the flexibility of paying your total amount due in 4-equal payments with 0% interest.
Your first payment will be on the date you execute your contract with us via this website, and your payment method on file will be charged automatically each month, for three (3) more months.
Branding Package Fine Print
- Revisions to logos after final artwork has been approved may incur hourly design charges and delivery delays, per designer availability.
- Newsletter template delivery requires administrator access to your newsletter account.
- Vector logo file to be released upon completion of final payment. Web-ready JPG and PNG files will be made available upon acceptance of the final design, so you can use them on your website and social channels right away.